H&K Swimwear Sizing:
Our swimsuits come in sizes: XS, S, M, and L.
H&K Swimwear Eco-Friendly Fabric:
Fabric composition: 78% of Econyl and 22% elastane
Our soft fabrics are made with Econyl® - 100% post-consumer waste polyamide yarn - which, when tested in real life conditions proved to be two times more resistant to chlorine, suntan creams and oils than competitors' fabrics; these amazing results are achieved thanks to its innovative construction and to the presence of LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Hand wash with cool water and mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
The Amalfi Top Tying Instructions:
The Amalfi Strappy Top will arrive undone so that you can tie it to fit your body.
Start where the interior/inside is facing you. The size tag should be loosly sewn into the right side of the inside seam as shown. If the interior is facing you, the seams should be on the inside of the swimsuit.
- Untie the knot at the top. Beginning with the right string, loop it through the top left ring. Take the left string and loop it through the top right ring.
- When you loop it, be sure to go through the loop from the inside going towards the outside
- Taking the string you started with, loop it through the bottom left ring. Take the remaining string and go underneath the other string and loop it through the bottom right ring.
- It should create an “X” as shown.
- Tie a loose bow and slip on the top. Once you place the top how it feels best, then untie the bow and pull the strings to tighten. Tighten the strings until the fabric is firmly against your rib cage.
- Tie the final bow and you are done! You may have to play with it some but the top should fit comfortably without moving.